Looking for new business? Scottsdale Elite Networking is your source for qualified business leads and business networking in Scottsdale and Phoenix.
Do you want to reach the affluent North Scottsdale market? Then, Scottsdale Elite Networking is where you need to be. We meet at Panera Cafe & Bakery, 8777 N. Scottsdale Rd. in Gainey Village, every Wednesday promptly at 7:00 a.m. Each week our members meet in a friendly but structured setting for breakfast and to exchange qualified business leads. We call them TIPS! A qualified business TIP is a company or person who is interested in a specific service or product and is expecting a call from a Scottsdale Elite Networking member. That could be you! A TIP is a hot lead just waiting for your call! New members are joining weekly so don’t delay. Call today to see if your business category is available and RSVP to attend our next breakfast meeting. Business networking is the best way to build your business, and the best place to get qualified leads is with Scottsdale Elite Networking.
February 10, 2016 Craig Miller
February 17, 2016 Cheryl Watson
February 24, 2016 Lori Klauber
March 2, 2016 Vince Mayr
March 9, 2016 Tim Gustafson
March 16, 2016 Dave Capko
March 23, 2016 Mike Engleking
March 30, 2016 Doug Bennett
We are always looking for anyone interested in increasing their business profits. For example:
- Business Attorney
- Event Planning or Catering
- Personal Concierge Service
- Website or Graphic Designer
- Massage Therapist
- Public Relations or Business Promotional Items
- Home Inspector / Appraiser
- Interior Designer
Testimonials / What Our Members Are Saying
- "In my first calendar year with Scottsdale Elite Networking, I received a 1400% return on investment from leads I received from the group. This is by far the best way to grow and expand your business. No other networking group or chamber, delivers results like this group."
- "Our North Scottsdale Tipmaster reported that our chapter did more than $130,000 in business in 2007. We average over $13,000 per month in business in our group"