Looking for new business? Scottsdale Elite Networking is your source for qualified business leads and business networking in Scottsdale and Phoenix.
Do you want to reach the affluent North Scottsdale market? Then, Scottsdale Elite Networking is where you need to be. We meet at Panera Cafe & Bakery, 8777 N. Scottsdale Rd. in Gainey Village, every Wednesday promptly at 7:00 a.m. Each week our members meet in a friendly but structured setting for breakfast and to exchange qualified business leads. We call them TIPS! A qualified business TIP is a company or person who is interested in a specific service or product and is expecting a call from a Scottsdale Elite Networking member. That could be you! A TIP is a hot lead just waiting for your call! New members are joining weekly so don’t delay. Call today to see if your business category is available and RSVP to attend our next breakfast meeting. Business networking is the best way to build your business, and the best place to get qualified leads is with Scottsdale Elite Networking.
July 12, 2017 Les Reiner – Health Insurance
July 19, 2017 Dave Capco – Plumbing
July 26, 2017 Mike Fitzgerald – Real Estate
August 2, 2017 Craig Miller – Window Coverings
August 9, 2017 Mike Nelson – Property Insurance
August 16, 2017 Lori Klauber – Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
We are always looking for anyone interested in increasing their business profits. For example:
- Mortgage Banker/Broker
- Business Attorney
- Event Planning or Catering
- Personal Concierge Service
- Website or Graphic Designer
- Massage Therapist
- Public Relations or Business Promotional Items
- Home Inspector / Appraiser
- Interior Designer
Testimonials / What Our Members Are Saying
- "In my first calendar year with Scottsdale Elite Networking, I received a 1400% return on investment from leads I received from the group. This is by far the best way to grow and expand your business. No other networking group or chamber, delivers results like this group."
- "Our North Scottsdale Tipmaster reported that our chapter did more than $130,000 in business in 2007. We average over $13,000 per month in business in our group"