Successful business networking is an art. It’s not only you talking about your business; it’s about meeting new people and learning what they do. Utilize the following five tips to network effectively and you’ll be on your way!
5 Quick Tips for Effective Networking:
- Arrive five minutes early. This will allow you the maximum time to network and get to know as many members as possible.
- Dress professionally. You are selling your services/products, so it pays to look the part.
- Shake hands and introduce yourself. Be pleasant and interesting and tell us what you do and what makes you different.
- Come prepared with an interesting 30 second commercial. You will have the opportunity to give two 30 second commercials during the meeting. One at the beginning and one at the end of the meeting.
- Bring plenty of business cards. You will need at least 50 business cards to hand out during the meeting.